Your comfort and safety are our top priority
Your comfort and safety are our top priority. In addition to our regular cleaning, we have implemented a number of measures to protect your health:
- The mall is certified with ‘WELL Health-Safety Rating for Operations’ presented by International WELL Building Institute.
- All frontline staff undergo a daily temperature check, and wear surgical masks at work.
- Disinfectant hand-gel stations and sterilised mats have been installed in all common areas and entrances.
- Full body self-disinfection stations have been installed in entrances.
- Touchless lift buttons have been installed in both passenger lifts and lobbies.
- All common areas and associated facilities are disinfected every two hours, including handrails in mall.
- Escalator handrails are disinfected with ultraviolet light.
- Ultraviolet light has been installed at all AHUs.
- All passenger lifts, restrooms, nursery rooms and concierge counters are sanitised with Nano Super Protective Coating.
- Common areas in the mall are sprayed with disinfectant after business hours.
- Temperature-taking services and COVID-19 information updates are available at our Concierge desk.
Other precautionary measures are also in place. Please feel free to contact our Concierge for more details.
Certified Merchant in Anti-epidemic Hygiene Measures Certification Scheme
ifc mall is one of the certified merchants in Anti-epidemic Hygiene Measures Certification Scheme (Launched by the Hong Kong Tourism Board in partnership with the Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency).